Saturday 2 July 2016

Corfu, Greece PART 1 | Meeting Geordie Shore & 5* Resort

My favourite posts to write are about my travels as I know I can look back on them in the future. I like that I can keep them as memories in my own little space on the internet. They may not be super wordy but I believe photos speak a thousand words. This post will show pictures of the resort and I shall do a part 2 detailing the fab trips I went on!


Despite visiting Greece for a relaxing holiday last year, we knew we wanted to go back as Greece is seriously stunning. We always like to try new places so instead of the mainland, we headed to the island of Corfu. I wasn't sure what to expect as my mum has been twice and had 2 different experiences. Safe to say we chose a beautiful part of the island, a 5* resort sitting between olive groves in the hills and the coastline, overlooking the mountains where mainland Greece and Albania lay in the distance. 

Instead of sitting in the resort, we went exploring. Not only did we go on 2 boat trips: a sunset cruise and a boat ride to Corfu town, we also went quad biking across the island. Here we visited Issos beach and Achillon palace near Benitses.

The food in the a la carte restaurants were amazing and presented so well!



Me and Gaz from Geordie Shore
REALLY BAD PHOTO QUALITY (TAKEN ON PHONE) but me and my friend with Holly and Nathan from Geordie Shore

A few nights in to the holiday, some friends we met said they just saw the whole cast of Geordie Shore in the hotel. Turns out they were staying the night before moving on to Kavos to continue filming series 13 of the show. I came across Gaz whilst wandering round the resort and later on, I ended up sitting, chatting and drinking with Holly and Nathan and their security. They were SO lovely!!






Thanks for reading!
xxxx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Looks amazing, great photography!:)

    http://www.thebutter.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaut photo's! OMG can't believe you met Gary and the others... my dream!! X

    www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was pretty cool after watching them on tv and social media etc! x

      Delete

© wellnessalice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig